Monday, September 5, 2011

Down the road the sun is shining...

Just a warning: Emotional Wreck is about to happen.

I just wish some people would go fall off a cliff. Break-ups happen. I know that. But, seriously, do guys have to check to make sure they hurt you bad enough? Is it necessary to text someone just to make them relive the last X number of months and weeks that you spent together? I literally don't know that i've ever hurt this bad before. I thought I was doing okay. Until, he had to cut open an already deep wound. I want to hate you. I really do. But I just don't know that I have it in me.

To the person who did this to me:
I want you to know how bad this hurts. The physical pain is almost unbearable. I cry myself to sleep about five nights a week. The other two nights, i've passed out from taking cough syrup. You don't even care. You never did. I wish i would have never let myself get to the point that I did with you. You are a sorry piece of crap. I hope the next girl does the same exact thing to you that you just did to me. I guess it helps that you know you treated me like crap....

To the people who have been there, I thank God everyday for each of you. You can't even imagine how much I appreciate you. Even at midnight, you're there to cheer me up. My new friends, and the ones who have always been there: you guys are amazing. I couldn't have made it where I am in life without you.

Sorry, I had to get this all off my chest. I'm not usually like this...

Song for today: One Day You Will, Lady A. Perfect Song.

You know you love me,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment