Thursday, August 25, 2011

All you need is Friends...

Well, kids, fell off the blogging wagon again. I am going to make an effort to blog more often now. I know what you're thinking- Heard that before...hahaha. But really. This time is for real.

I've decided, once again, it's time for goals. I have two weeks before school starts so I have time to get myself in gear. Plus, I watched the follow up video on the show called heavy tonight. Time to kick myself in high gear. So, Here's the list:

1. School is very important, and this semester is going to be super hard. I want to make a 3.5 GPA this semester. Stout, I know, but I know I can do it. Time to buckle down and STUDY!!

2. Don't fall in love at the Jersey Shore. (funny, yes, but I cannot let my relationships stop me from achieving my goals.)

3. Working out is a new priority, four days per week is the goal. I have motivation now that there's a tanning bed in the gym.

4. Get a pair of MissMe jeans for christmas. I can do this!!

5. Make it to at least 2 MSU home games this football season!

I guess five goals can be enough. I cannot wait to look back and see this! I want to know how I did with my goals this semester. I'm going to make a cute poster so I can keep up with how I am doing. Jessica G.- you would be so proud.

It's time to be the free-spirited happy me again. It's been about a month since I've felt that way. For some reason, my heart hurts. I just have to lean on God and know that what he's doing in my life is what is best for me. Because, after all, it is...

Quote of the Day: “No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.”

I need to thank my friends for putting up with me the past couple weeks. Thanks for letting me vent, cry on your shoulder, hug you until you about threw up, praying for me, and spending some of the best nights with me. I don't know what I could or would do without any of you. You hold a special place in my heart.

Special shout-out to my other halves javascript:void(0)in Madison, MS. :)

Song of the day: Freshman Year, Brantley Gilbert; Love reliving college...

You know you love me,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment